so it's looking like I'm going to have to replace my evo, I got some screen issues. is there an app that will be back up all of my saved game data like say from angry birds or any other game that I have . I really don't wanna have to repeat every level
    11-15-2010 04:46 PM
    If you're rooted/willing to root, Titanium Backup is what you're looking for. If not, then you're out of luck I think.
    11-15-2010 06:24 PM
    yeah it'll be a warranty swap so I don't know if I wanna root at this moment.
    11-15-2010 08:31 PM
    when you do a warranty swap do they really check to see if your device is rooted? When I have gone in previously with dumb phones, they just ask whats wrong, have you show them, and then replace it. Just curious.
    11-16-2010 09:21 AM
    No idea. I do know that it does void the warranty and as its hardware related I would not like unnecessary risk, you know? After my one year warranty is up I plan on rooting as I don't currently have the need to root per se.
    11-16-2010 09:25 AM
    No idea. I do know that it does void the warranty and as its hardware related I would not like unnecessary risk, you know? After my one year warranty is up I plan on rooting as I don't currently have the need to root per se.
    Can't you just unroot your phone though if that happens???
    11-16-2010 09:57 AM
    Can't you just unroot your phone though if that happens???
    Yeah, you should be able to root, back everything up, unroot, and send it in.
    11-16-2010 10:06 AM
    Yeah, that's what I thought, worth rooting for me for the titanium as well as the wifi hotspot alone lol
    11-16-2010 10:07 AM
    I only have a desktop so wireless tether for me is irrelevant...although that'll soon change. Google voice backs almost everything else up except game data
    11-16-2010 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD