SMS Text Guardian was developed to monitor the text messaging of your children. When you child receives a text message, have that text message forwarded to any cell of your choice. Password protect the admin section to prevent the child from disabling. Now you can feel comfortable with your child receiving text messages!

SMS Text Message Guardian - Android
    11-16-2010 10:22 PM
    1. way to trust your kids. 2. when i was a kid, i was always the family tech support, hell i photoshopped a report card, teens at least will probably find a way around anything.
    11-17-2010 01:22 AM
    Dislike snooping on my kids (the government does a good job of it anyway...). Straight-talk and education go a long way.
    11-17-2010 07:27 AM
    This sounds a lot like Secret SMS Replicator which was pulled from the Market last month.

11-17-2010 08:09 AM
    Don't buy your "child" a ******* phone if you're that uncomfortable with who they may be talking to. Don't get in their business. That's creepy, intrusive, and just weird.
    11-17-2010 08:21 AM
    Big Brother maaaaan!
    11-17-2010 08:23 AM
    Or better yet.. get them a Jitterbug and restrict SMS?
    11-17-2010 11:31 AM
    Jeez Must not have more like it. If you dont trust your child on the phone, take it away. Snoping?? No. Totally intrusive and uneeded .
    11-17-2010 11:53 AM
    It's a fact of life. Most parents are clueless who is sending text to their children....

Doesn't matter how you view it:

Sex Offender Compliance Officer Says 'Sexting' A Growing Problem
    Sex Offender Compliance Officer Says 'Sexting' A Growing Problem - News Story - WTOV Steubenville

It's a reality that YOU as a parent have to deal with. Trust you kids is one thing, but you can't trust OTHERS that are sending them stuff.......It is YOUR job as a parent to protect your children. CHILDREN do not have rights as we know them....YOU DO
    11-17-2010 12:47 PM