Hi, this is my first app android: "eMyShoppingList - Lista de la compra", an app to manage the shopping list with the following features:

Multi-lingual: Spanish and English. No need to configure the language in the application. The language is set out in the phone and the items preloaded on the application are those of the phone language. If the phone language is not English or Spanish, then the default language will be English

Easy to use and quick

Extensive database of preloaded items: over 360 in Spanish and over 250 in English. The items are loaded into the database the first time you start the application

The application has a tab that displays the items of the shopping list, a tab with usual items that can be copied to the shopping list, another tab to add products to the lists and / or database and a tab to change the name of any item preloaded into the database or delete it

The application has been tested to avoid the occurrence of errors that impede its use. It has been tested on devices with Android Platform 1.5, 1.6, 2.0.1, 2.1 and 2.2

User can send shopping list by email

If you are interested you can see more information on website htpp://eMyShoppingList.blogspot.com

Use QR-CODE to download it and enjoy!
    11-18-2010 08:28 AM
    There is a new version of the application, version 1.1, which makes the application even more complete. The changes are:

You can sort lists by various criteria: last added at the end, last added to the top and alphabetically
    Items selected in Shopping List tab are not disabled when changing tab
    You can add items to the lists from the Items tab directly
    Browse all items from the database in the same window in the Items tab (ALL option)
    Bugfixes: Now, you can add new items that include the character ' (apostrophe)

What's your opinion?
    12-03-2010 05:51 PM
    Please, any comment about the app?
    12-18-2010 07:01 AM
    There is a new version in Android Market (version 1.1.1). It solves the problem in Shopping List when the phone changes the orientation and the selected items lose the selection.

Regards.
    01-07-2011 09:10 AM
    While I havent tried out the app yet, I wanted to at least respond to your request for feedback (to not leave you hanging) by sharing what I really like about a grocery list app that I currently use (OurGroceries). Maybe this will help improve the work you are putting into your app to make it even better?

First, since I am married, my wife and I both hit the grocery store and I love the fact that anything on her phone's grocery list syncs with the list on my phone (as long as we both have this app installed).

Second, since I typically do bulk adds when shopping, having browser access from my PC is also helpful. I can add things using my PC keyboard and instantly see them on my phone when I get to the store. If you can't already tell, syncing is critical for my adoption.

Finally, and this is a feature of GroceryIQ I believe, I would like to be able to scan a barcode to add it to my list rather than type it in. Bulk scanning before I go to the store of items that I am low on would be pretty sweet. If GroceryIQ supported BlackBerry (my wife's phone) I might consider switching what I use to that...or to your app of course :-)

Hope this helps. It may not be what you are looking for in terms of direct feedback to your app but hopefully, if you want to know why I continue to use the grocery list app that I do, this helps with understanding user needs.

Cheers!
    01-07-2011 06:22 PM
    Thanks for your interesting comments!

Cheers!
    01-08-2011 08:04 AM
    It's now available a new version of eMyShoppingList (2.0) with the following news:

The app can be installed on the external storage (for example, the device's SD card)
    You can specify quantities and units of measurement of shopping list items

Regards.

I attach an image.

01-25-2011 12:38 PM
    I will check it out.
    My wife has an ipod touch, so we are really looking for cross platform use. Is that a possibility down the road?
    01-28-2011 05:43 PM
    I will check it out.
    My wife has an ipod touch, so we are really looking for cross platform use. Is that a possibility down the road?
    By the moment I will try to develop a better app for Android.
    01-29-2011 05:18 AM
    Is now available in Android Market a more powerful version of the application eMyShoppingList, version 2.1.

Now is possible to have more than one usual list.
    You can specify notes, quantities and units of measurement of usual list items.
    "Copy to Shopping List" in "Usual List" tab is now "Move to Shopping List". Shopping list items not are deleted when you move usual list items to shopping list.

02-23-2011 03:49 AM
    Is now available in Android Market a more powerful version of the application eMyShoppingList, version 2.1.

Now is possible to have more than one usual list.
    You can specify notes, quantities and units of measurement of usual list items.
    "Copy to Shopping List" in "Usual List" tab is now "Move to Shopping List". Shopping list items not are deleted when you move usual list items to shopping list.

There is a new powerful version of eMyShoppingList, version 2.3.1.

Tell me your opinion about the app.

06-01-2011 01:43 AM
    Any comments about the app?

I expect your comments for improve it!!
    02-26-2012 12:26 PM
    See the last

03-04-2013 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD