Chase Mobile Banking for Android FINALLY OUT!

jwehrer

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Having been a victim of identity theft in the past, I'm a little queasy about someone just tossing a check I wrote to them aside after they've deposited. At least before, the payee had to present it to the bank for payment and then it was sent back to me in my statement. Does this sound scary to anyone else?

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having issues depositing checks? I get the response "we are unable to complete your request" etc. every time I try this. I called Chase, and they said that it is a problem on their end that they are trying to fix, but I haven't heard of anyone else having the same problem.

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Okay, it worked for me this morning. I think it may have been because I was depositing into a new account (initial deposit had not cleared yet).

Color me impressed. How freakin' awesome is that? I can deposit a check into my business account without ever leaving my desk. I am using my Evo for things that I never thought possible. This app is great, now I just want to see how long it takes for the check to post to my account.....

jwehrer

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why it would matter as to which phone you had. If it's an android app and your android phone has a camera, I don't see what the problem would be. I have the iphone chase app on my ipod touch, and it works for everything but the deposit feature obviously, because my ipod touch doesn't have a camera. seems strange to me.

reykjavik

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why it would matter as to which phone you had. If it's an android app and your android phone has a camera, I don't see what the problem would be. I have the iphone chase app on my ipod touch, and it works for everything but the deposit feature obviously, because my ipod touch doesn't have a camera. seems strange to me.

I agree. Its strange. But it doesn't work. Its not that it doesn't work. Its not even an option.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Ok question.. If you deposit a check thru the ATM, you get a certain amount available instantly. Is this the same with the app?

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok question.. If you deposit a check thru the ATM, you get a certain amount available instantly. Is this the same with the app?

Don't think so, when I deposit checks with the app it is not included in the available balance until the next business day.

Sent from my Evo 4G using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance