12-12-2010 05:13 PM
30 12
tools
    11-19-2010 12:12 PM
    Cool - Does it allow you to take pictures of checks and deposit them?
    11-19-2010 01:05 PM
    Cool - Does it allow you to take pictures of checks and deposit them?
    YES IT DOES! This was the one of the iPhone apps I really missed (along with Angry Birds) and it's finally here!!!
    11-19-2010 01:14 PM
    Glad it's finally out as well - there's a limit on check amounts though, so it's not all that useful for business users.

$1,000 check limit and $3,000 limit per rolling 30 day period.
    11-19-2010 04:52 PM
    Wish all banks would catch up with the times. The only reason I ever have to go to a bank anymore is to deposit checks. If BOA ever gets this Ill be set.
    11-19-2010 05:15 PM
    How is this working for everyone? I can't find the quick deposit feature anywhere in this app. What am I doing wrong here?!?!
    11-19-2010 06:00 PM
    How is this working for everyone? I can't find the quick deposit feature anywhere in this app. What am I doing wrong here?!?!
    Log in to the app select an account, hit menu->deposits. It will prompt you to sign up for the free quick deposit service. Once you've accepted the agreements you should be good to go.
    11-19-2010 06:20 PM
    Works great, love it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    11-19-2010 06:43 PM
    Log in to the app select an account, hit menu->deposits. It will prompt you to sign up for the free quick deposit service. Once you've accepted the agreements you should be good to go.
    I did. The money has no deposit option. The only options Im given are "My Accounts" "Payments and TRansfers" "Find ATM" "Log Off' "Contact Us" and "More" which leads to the privacy notice and faq. Im tellin ya, no deposit option at all.
    11-19-2010 07:44 PM
    Sorry hit the menu button
    11-19-2010 07:47 PM
    Sorry hit the menu button
    I did. There is no separate menu button, just the options button next to the home button onunder the screen. When I hit that all I get are the options I listed below. My gut feeling is that the quick deposit feature simply isn't enabled for the Pro.
    11-19-2010 08:20 PM
    When I hit the menu button when I am in an account, I get the following choices - My Accounts, Payments & Transfers, Deposits, Find ATM/Branch, Log Off, and More. Clicking on More gives contact, faq, privacy, and disclosures.

Haven't heard anything about this being limited by device. You might want to call Chase.
    11-19-2010 10:05 PM
    When I hit the menu button when I am in an account, I get the following choices - My Accounts, Payments & Transfers, Deposits, Find ATM/Branch, Log Off, and More. Clicking on More gives contact, faq, privacy, and disclosures.

Haven't heard anything about this being limited by device. You might want to call Chase.
    But you're not using the Pro, right? So far, no one on the Pro has officially come out to say that they've been able to use Quick Deposit check scanning. Very strange...
    11-20-2010 09:00 AM
    Can anyone post the .apk, or is that allowed here? It's not showing up in the Market for my Pandigital Novel. I won't be able to use the remote deposit feature (no camera), but would still like all the other features.
    11-20-2010 09:03 AM
    I'm disappointed to learn about the $1000 check limit and $3000 monthly limit, I guess I will be quite limited in how I can use this for my business, but seems pretty awesome just the same.

Sent from my Evo 4G using Tapatalk
    11-20-2010 09:21 AM
    My bad, I am using the Droid X.

But you're not using the Pro, right? So far, no one on the Pro has officially come out to say that they've been able to use Quick Deposit check scanning. Very strange...
    11-20-2010 03:38 PM
    Is anyone else having problems taking photos of the checks that aren't too blurry to be read?

The flash is ruining all of the photos. It took me over an hour to get 2 checks deposited and I never got a 3rd or 4th deposited.
    11-21-2010 01:26 PM
    I always turn the flash off when I am taking pictures of checks for deposit. Have you tried doing that?

Is anyone else having problems taking photos of the checks that aren't too blurry to be read?

The flash is ruining all of the photos. It took me over an hour to get 2 checks deposited and I never got a 3rd or 4th deposited.
    11-21-2010 06:21 PM
    From a logistic standpoint how does this work? What do you physically do with the checks you deposit? If you have two or more checks, do they have to be done as separate deposits?
    11-21-2010 09:18 PM
    From a logistic standpoint how does this work? What do you physically do with the checks you deposit? If you have two or more checks, do they have to be done as separate deposits?
    The Chase website says to keep them until they clear, then they can be destroyed. Guess we're all going to have to develop work (or personal) policies on how to handle checks deposited this way.

Yes, each check is a separate deposit.
    11-22-2010 09:25 AM
    Having been a victim of identity theft in the past, I'm a little queasy about someone just tossing a check I wrote to them aside after they've deposited. At least before, the payee had to present it to the bank for payment and then it was sent back to me in my statement. Does this sound scary to anyone else?
    11-22-2010 01:16 PM
    Anyone else having issues depositing checks? I get the response "we are unable to complete your request" etc. every time I try this. I called Chase, and they said that it is a problem on their end that they are trying to fix, but I haven't heard of anyone else having the same problem.
    11-22-2010 02:22 PM
    Okay, it worked for me this morning. I think it may have been because I was depositing into a new account (initial deposit had not cleared yet).

Color me impressed. How freakin' awesome is that? I can deposit a check into my business account without ever leaving my desk. I am using my Evo for things that I never thought possible. This app is great, now I just want to see how long it takes for the check to post to my account.....
    11-23-2010 08:49 AM
    WWould be great! If the feature existed on the Pro.
    11-23-2010 08:53 AM
    I wonder why it would matter as to which phone you had. If it's an android app and your android phone has a camera, I don't see what the problem would be. I have the iphone chase app on my ipod touch, and it works for everything but the deposit feature obviously, because my ipod touch doesn't have a camera. seems strange to me.
    11-23-2010 04:19 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD