Looking for a GPS app that will plot a route

BurgesS

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I have accepted a job with a company where I will be driving a complex route. I am looking for a GPS app that will allow me to drive the route and save it to my phone as a reference until I learn it. Does anyone know of anything?

bnob99

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Not really made for driving but check out My Tracks. App by google that will save your route. Another app I found by searching for "route" is DRoute. Looks like it will do what you need.

My Tracks

DRoute

Doc

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
If you are on Sprint you can use their Nav app which will give you turn by turn directions. Easy to set up and use any time you want.

Doc

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for a GPS app that will allow me to drive the route and save it to my phone as a reference until I learn it. Does anyone know of anything?
Since you're getting answers all across the board are you looking to first track the route (while you drive it the first time) and then follow it or plot it out and then follow it? Or something else?

galatians51

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
CoPilot Live will let you plan a trip and save it-with the benefit of offline maps so you don't need a constant data connection.
If you are using in the USA, they have a Thanksgiving sale for $2.99 for the US-only version.
It works pretty well for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci