Robo Defense

edhu

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
Anyone able to find where to purchase/download the paid version of Robo Defense.

I dl'd the free version on the market place and can't find the paid version.

TIA

anon(697)

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, you can find other apps by the same developer by clicking 'View more applications' from the free version page in market

pagenlsn

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Actually, I'm having the same issue. I've tried searching for the full version every way I can and it is not on there... So sad. I really want to buy this.:mad:

Harvey Wallbanger

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
The paid version of Robo Defense is probably the most used app on my Droid (other than Launcher Pro).

I am up to level 26 on "The Ruins". I've seen and defeated the Titan several times (it's really not that formidable), but I only got the Titan Achievement bonus the first time.

I've been playing a NE to SW diagonal zigzag pattern which handles the ground enemies fine but I need a new strategy against the most intense North to South aerial barrages where I rarely get a perfect score anymore. Just not enough real estate in the N/S direction to set up enough transporters to handle the worst barrages. Time to try something new I guess.

Am I an addict? I play it mainly on the can, but find myself spending way too much time on the can! It usually takes about 20 minutes to finish a level.

I just wish there was some more variety in the paid game. I guess that's what different layouts are supposed to provide, but still, the game could definitely use new weapons and new foes after the Titan.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci