03-21-2011 12:00 PM
47 12
tools
    How long does a trap stay on there. Lets say you see a speed gun at a cetain spot and then it moves. The old one is no longer at the original spot, yet you updated the map with the new one. Just hopping that the map in my area will not become swamped with old traps that are no longe existant.
    01-07-2010 05:53 PM
    How long does a trap stay on there. Lets say you see a speed gun at a cetain spot and then it moves. The old one is no longer at the original spot, yet you updated the map with the new one. Just hopping that the map in my area will not become swamped with old traps that are no longe existant.
    Please read: Trapster - Getting Started

Goes over how long traps will stay active, and everything else about traps.
    01-07-2010 06:25 PM
    Worked like a charm today. The user now knows how to get it to re-Locate so that it follows me! And I love how it's interactive, so that I can thumbs down on a reputed red light camera which ain't there!, and confirm one that wasn't yet confirmed. Beauty. And while plugged in, it still charged! albeit slowly. Just nice to know that while Trapster loves power, the plug can handle it!
    01-08-2010 01:53 PM
    Worked like a charm today. The user now knows how to get it to re-Locate so that it follows me! And I love how it's interactive, so that I can thumbs down on a reputed red light camera which ain't there!, and confirm one that wasn't yet confirmed. Beauty. And while plugged in, it still charged! albeit slowly. Just nice to know that while Trapster loves power, the plug can handle it!
    Thanks for the feedback!

Keep it coming
    01-12-2010 12:53 PM
    Did you get a chance to check out Trapster - Getting Started ?
    01-19-2010 04:29 PM
    I tried this out too, pretty handy. Thanks!
    Cool thanks for the luv!
    01-22-2010 02:06 PM
    If you are having issues with Trapster on your android, be sure to check out our new support area: Community-powered support for Trapster
    01-25-2010 06:25 PM
    01-28-2010 04:53 PM
    Getting this app today!
    01-29-2010 08:20 AM
    Getting this app today!
    Nice, would love to read your review of Trapster. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sean
    01-29-2010 12:17 PM
    Will Trapster work in Australia?
    01-29-2010 06:02 PM
    Will Trapster work in Australia?
    Yes sir! Trapster works world wide.
    01-29-2010 06:53 PM
    Sean, I was disappointed to discover that I can't navigate via Google maps and use Trapster at the same time. So I can either see my route, or I can see the traps! I guess I had hoped that it might overlay somehow...
    02-07-2010 09:15 AM
    Sean, I was disappointed to discover that I can't navigate via Google maps and use Trapster at the same time. So I can either see my route, or I can see the traps! I guess I had hoped that it might overlay somehow...
    You can get directions in Trapster, or run Trapster in the background while using Google Maps.

Thanks,

Sean
    02-08-2010 01:14 PM
    Thanks, will play more then. Directions in Trapster would be the more logical choice. How does running Trapster in the background while navigating help? You'd have to be flipping back and forth?
    02-08-2010 01:44 PM
    Thanks, will play more then. Directions in Trapster would be the more logical choice. How does running Trapster in the background while navigating help? You'd have to be flipping back and forth?
    Running trapster in the background will still alert you of traps through audio.
    02-08-2010 01:49 PM
    Ah! That's cool, then. I'll try that next. I did discover the navigating features of Trapster...pretty rudimentary, no route recalc or anything, so it's great if you don't know where you're going and plan to follow the route given. I'm anxious now to try the other way, with Nav on and Trapster behind hollering when needed! Thanks, Sean.
    02-08-2010 06:33 PM
    Check out Travis County Sheriff's Department using Trapster!

Travis CO Sheriff Working with Trapster App
    02-10-2010 01:48 PM
    Cool. I have wondered, Sean, just how our credibility rankings improve? I do try to confirm red light cameras and disapprove the ones in error...but get no feedback, of course, about whether it matters......
    02-10-2010 04:36 PM
    Cool. I have wondered, Sean, just how our credibility rankings improve? I do try to confirm red light cameras and disapprove the ones in error...but get no feedback, of course, about whether it matters......
    Hi Zorro1,

Your Karma score will continue to grow based on your actions. And the higher the score the higher your credibility will be.

Thanks,

Sean
    02-18-2010 06:05 PM
    Trapster 1.6 is now available, with Patrol!

Info: Trapster Blog

Please update your version, and let me know what you think of the newest feature, Patrol.
    03-31-2010 04:35 PM
    Dirty mattress in the road? Report it in Trapster with the new Road Hazard trap! Road Hazard Trap added to Trapster! | Trapster Blog

To use the new "Road Hazard" trap type, reinstall Trapster. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are having an issue adding Traps dynamically to the Android version, and this is the work around.
    03-21-2011 12:00 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD