Anyone know this agenda app?

Shorte85

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section, and if I did I apologize ahead of time.

I am curious if anyone knows what kind of agenda is used in this screen shot? I really like the setup of it, and would love to know where it came from if possible.

Thanks in advance!

9eb5beed56fe4c479e5f68d.png

rowanangelo

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Looks like Android Agenda Widget to me. It's what I have, and my set up looks pretty similar to that. You can do all sorts of customization on the widget.

Shorte85

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Looks like Android Agenda Widget to me. It's what I have, and my set up looks pretty similar to that. You can do all sorts of customization on the widget.

Anyway you could possibly show a screen shot of it? I'm just curious to see if it's close and what not.

I definitely really like the layout and how it looks as far as the screen shot I provided. The one I have on my phone now is alright but I like how you can see Today's and tomorrow's and etc if that makes sense.

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Anyway you could possibly show a screen shot of it? I'm just curious to see if it's close and what not.

Here's an old screenshot I took with it on there. I don't have transparency set to max, and I left the buttons on the top and bottom which you can remove, but I'm sure you'd get the gist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance