How to uninstall built-in NQ antivirus from Gionee M2 mobile?

Peeree

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Dear All,
i bought "Gionee M2" mobile. i already have licensed version of Quickheal mobile security since one year from my old mobile (samsung phone-processor got corrupted). i want to install the same to my new mobile. But, when i try to uninstall the built-in NQ antivirus, i get a message that "Other apps may mis-behave if i uninstall a built-in app". What are the effects if i proceed with the un-installation? Please suggest.

Regards,
Peeree

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
It's probably just a built in warning as your manufacturer or carrier has a deal with the anti-virus people, and they don't want you to un-install it. I have an LG G3 in the UK, and, without rooting the phone, you actually cannot un-install McAfee anti-virus at all. All I've managed is to effectively disable it by not updating the app. and turning off as much of it as I can.

Having said that, I don't know your phone, so maybe someone with more exp. of your actual handset can advise better, but I doubt actually un-installing it will make any difference to your apps.

ZhyonKross

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Please you can go ahead to remove it from your phone nothing will happen it's just a warning to let you keep it

Posted via the Android Central App