I just loaded up a new rom on my phone and when I went to set up the auto backup settings for photos I realized that they had removed the option to only backup new photos as well as the option to only backup images from the DCIM/camera folder (as opposed to all images in storage, such as downloads, wallpapers, Facebook, photogrid, etc).

Without these options Google+ immediately began to auto backup every photo on my SD card, all 2000+ of them... Even though they had already been backed up before.

Anyone else run into this?
    10-29-2014 12:37 PM
    I just loaded up a new rom on my phone and when I went to set up the auto backup settings for photos I realized that they had removed the option to only backup new photos as well as the option to only backup images from the DCIM/camera folder (as opposed to all images in storage, such as downloads, wallpapers, Facebook, photogrid, etc).

Without these options Google+ immediately began to auto backup every photo on my SD card, all 2000+ of them... Even though they had already been backed up before.

10-29-2014 12:39 PM

10-29-2014 12:41 PM