I have been having issues with the Android Market place. For one thing, whenever I try to download anything, it gives me a "Force Close error." And it says "Update All," when it there is only one app to download, it use to be that when there was more than one app to download, then it would read "Update All."

Just curious what I should do. I tried clearing the cache, but same issues.
    11-23-2010 04:59 AM
    I am on an EVO and also get force closes occasionally. Usually happens when I start downloaded an update. I go back into the market and the download automatically starts. Have not found a solution.
    11-23-2010 07:02 AM
    I am on an EVO and also get force closes occasionally. Usually happens when I start downloaded an update. I go back into the market and the download automatically starts. Have not found a solution.
    Yeah that is exactly what happens to me as well. I cleared the cache of the market place and doesn't fix it. I have to go back to the marketplace for it to start working again, and start downloading the updates.
    11-24-2010 12:49 AM
    I was having this same isse but now i am able to download again. At least for right now

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
    11-24-2010 12:56 AM
    I am still having the same issues. This is so annoying. Is there a fix or anything? I don't know what else I can do, and I don't want to reset the phone either.

Anyone can help?
    11-30-2010 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD