When i am playing song with a wired headphone in samsung S4 and S3, if bluetooth ear phone(with a2dp support) is connected, audio is not routed to bluetooth headset, but still routes to wired headphone which is not the expected behaviour. Can you please tell is this the issue with samsung phone or is this the behaviour of samsung phone to give priority to wired headset.
    11-06-2014 04:21 AM
    When i am playing song with a wired headphone in samsung S4 and S3, if bluetooth ear phone(with a2dp support) is connected, audio is not routed to bluetooth headset, but still routes to wired headphone which is not the expected behaviour. Can you please tell is this the issue with samsung phone or is this the behaviour of samsung phone to give priority to wired headset.
    Why would you have headphones plugged in if you wanted to listen to the music via a bluetooth headset? I would think plugged-in headphones would have priority because if someone is actively plugging in headphones, you would think they'd want to listen via those headphones.

That said you can use an app like SoundAbout (from the Play Store) to choose where you want to route your audio.
    11-06-2014 06:05 AM