I just ordered Launcher pro Plus it's ok. I'm hearing a lot about ADW launcher and open home. I'm one of those folks that gets bored easy, I'm constantly changing wallpapers etc...
    I'm looking for a launcher that is fun so I have a few questions:

Which launcher is more customizable?

Can I run both on my phone?

What are some of the different launchers available?

Which one use less battery?

In all which launcher is the most fun for you?
    11-25-2010 11:36 PM
    Both launchers are very customizable and you can load them both on your phone at the same time. Also download HomeSwitcher so that you can easily move between the launchers. If you really want to shake things up, read about rooting your device and loading up custom ROMs.
    11-26-2010 01:02 AM
    Be sure to give Launcher pro some time on your phone and really play with it's customizations. When I first downloaded, I was kind of like, "big deal..." But the more I use it, the more I realize how awesome it is.
    11-26-2010 04:36 PM
    Be sure to give Launcher pro some time on your phone and really play with it's customizations. When I first downloaded, I was kind of like, "big deal..." But the more I use it, the more I realize how awesome it is.
    I'm playing with them both of the launcher I like a few things about ADW and launcher pro. I like the side scroll and the gestures, and changeable themes on ADW and I like the scrolling dock on launcher. If some of these things wood come to LP it would be AWESOME!!! But I will continue to play around I NEED WIDGETS!!!
    11-26-2010 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD