Anyone Receive New Gmail OTA?

silverfang77

Lone Wolf
Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the new Gmail app. Isn't there supposed to be the option to add other email accounts now? I can't find it.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.

silverfang77

Lone Wolf
Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Turns out I had 4.9. I just downloaded the 5.0 APK and must say, this is the Gmail app I've been waiting for.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks guys. I have tried the APK. The new Gmail is garbage when it comes to exchange. On top of a whole host of items, I noticed tonight it doesn't have text wrap!!!

Was hoping the OTA one was gonna bel better. If not, I'm sticking with Nine for Exchange. New Gmail on Exchange is HORRIBLE.

Posted via the Android Central App

seanoj

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I just got OTA and added my yahoo account. When I try to add my hotmail I get a prompt for a client certificate. Is this related to two factor authentication? Anyone know how to get this to work?

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
I just got OTA and added my yahoo account. When I try to add my hotmail I get a prompt for a client certificate. Is this related to two factor authentication? Anyone know how to get this to work?

Can you just accept it?

Andy Stowe

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I got it. Looks nice. The one thing I don't see (new to Android) is a notification on the App that shows how many emails I have. The stock email app shows how many emails (like the iPhone) but the gmail app doesn't. Does the gmail app just not work that way?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar