http://lifehacker.com/start-is-a-smart-customizable-lock-screen-for-android-1580926050

I hadn't updated the app for a while so I went to check if the latest update had fixed the issue which was preventing me from updating, and that's when I discovered the app is no longer available in the Play Store. AFAIK, it was quite popular, so anyone know why it has disappeared?
    11-06-2014 04:30 PM
    Don't really know why, but you can still download it from their page as an APK.

Download Start - START

UPDATE: It seems it's been a misunderstanding with their RSS feeder. This from their Facebook page:

Cory, As you know, we offered users to be able to add RSS content feeds and additional themes. All that these feeds did was to redirect users to the web page on the native browser. Google thought that we were trying to scam users since we deployed them as separate apps and has terminated our developer account. This was not our intention. We are trying to explain this to Google and hope to have it resolved with them. In the meantime, you can continue to enjoy Start by downloading it from Home - Start or from the Opera store. We hope you will continue to enjoy Start.
    11-06-2014 04:49 PM