Stock market simulation app?

krisinu

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

Has anyone found a stock market simulation game app to use on the android? The only nice one that I've found is TradeFields however it requires facebook login and it has trouble logging in for me any many others.

If anyone does trading simulation on their phone please let me know how you do it!

Appreciate it!

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Did you try appbrain.com on your computer... go there if you haven't and type in tradefields and it usually gives you alternate apps.

Nimocone

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm interested too. Found Market Millionaire Classic and Market Millionaire Enhanced. Both rated high but read the comments for nuances. I haven't tried them yet.

yccheok

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Feel free to try out JStock Android. It is an Android stock market app which can integrate seamless with Windows, Linux, OSX's JStock.

JStock on Windows, Linux and OSX is free and open source. You can get an absolutely free copy from JStock - Free Stock Market Software

JStock on Android itself is freemium. It is free with selected features. You may later decide to upgrade it, if you are happy with the app. You may install it from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.yccheok.jstock.gui

Both Android and Desktop app can share their data seamless through cloud storage.

Feel free to give it a try. We would like to hear your feedback. Thank you and have a nice day.

Here's the promo video and screenshots for JStock Android:

gOhMo0C.png

wtrEtjT.png

DsJRC8H.png

RnDQthg.png

7HhsYlo.png