Curious if anyone else had signed up for the Microsoft office for Android Tablets Beta. I received an email from them stating that my account submission was on the list but not yet in. Something that I found interesting in this email was the notification that I should not upgrade my tablet to 5.0 as that would not be supported in the beta test.

Anyone else experience this? Mine was with a Nexus 7 being specified as the beta testing device.
    11-10-2014 09:21 AM
    I also signed up and have received the same email, yes, it clearly states on their website that you cannot accept any os updates while participating in the beta test.
    11-10-2014 10:37 AM
    I got the your on the "currently evaluating all submissions and will be in touch shortly" email last week.

On the survey, I indicated that I'm using an HP TouchPad but didn't specify that I'm using KitKat on it, do you guys think I may not receive the invite to use Office beta? I hope the folks behind the beta program are somewhat aware of the option to dual-boot Android with webOS.
    11-10-2014 09:42 PM
    I got the your on the "currently evaluating all submissions and will be in touch shortly" email last week.

On the survey, I indicated that I'm using an HP TouchPad but didn't specify that I'm using KitKat on it, do you guys think I may not receive the invite to use Office beta? I hope the folks behind the beta program are somewhat aware of the option to dual-boot Android with webOS.
    Don't know, I signed up a Tab 4, so the update clause should be no problem.......lol
    sibeans likes this.
    11-10-2014 10:01 PM

I would hope they would use some good sense and realize since this is and office for Android beta and you signed up for it, that you would be running android on your tablet, but then again, who knows.
    11-17-2014 10:15 AM