to screen?
    Is there a way to do this?
    11-27-2010 06:25 PM
    Can you clarify? Are you trying to resize images to use as wallpaper for your particular device? Are are you looking to have the wallpaper fit one screen without any panning of the wallpaper? Or something else?
    11-28-2010 12:33 AM
    Sorry and thank you

I want to be able to use a picture I took with the DInc camera and just use as wallpaper

Now when I go to my gallery and choose a picture I get the green square no matter which way i drag the square the picture is way to big on my home screen.
    11-28-2010 06:58 AM
    Sorry and thank you

I want to be able to use a picture I took with the DInc camera and just use as wallpaper

Now when I go to my gallery and choose a picture I get the green square no matter which way i drag the square the picture is way to big on my home screen.
    I have an EVO, not a DInc, but the green square is resizable for me.... have you tried that? It seems that the picture isn't exactly the same size as the resized square (and sometimes are a bit larger that it looks like it should) but it should be workable.
    11-28-2010 09:15 AM
    no matter how i resize with green square it is huge on my home screen.
    11-28-2010 09:30 AM
    Wallpaper Wizardrii works well...
    Application name: Set as Wallpaper

Application size: 188KB

Download it on Market: https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

jfb336 likes this.
    04-25-2011 08:46 AM
    that's a sweet app. Love that.
    04-25-2011 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD