I have been using/playing with ADW Launcher and(sings) "I LOVE IIIITTT" But I have a question maybe you ADW fans could help me with. Where is the option to add more screens? I only have five what is the name of the option it would be under?
    11-28-2010 08:54 PM
    It may be a little different, because I'm using Cyanogenmod, but for me, from the home screen it's settings>edit>hit one of the plus signs at the top.
    11-28-2010 09:05 PM
    I could've sworn you could do it in ADWsettings in addition to using the Galaxy S style editor... not to say the editor isn't awesome, since it lets you shuffle entire screens around, but I'm sure there's something in settings to let you go quickly go from 3 screens to 7.
    11-29-2010 02:27 AM
    Just hit edit. Then hit the plus symbol on the ends. seven, bang. ADW for life.
    11-29-2010 02:44 AM
    Just hit edit. Then hit the plus symbol on the ends. seven, bang. ADW for life.
    there are know plus signs
    11-29-2010 07:35 AM
    there are know plus signs
    Found it!!!
    11-30-2010 06:37 AM
    I am not familiar with ADW Launcher so I just looked it up in the market. I can find bunches of themes but not the launcher. Can someone please help?
    11-30-2010 11:01 AM
    I am not familiar with ADW Launcher so I just looked it up in the market. I can find bunches of themes but not the launcher. Can someone please help?
    Do a search for the developer (Anderweb). It's in his list of apps. Unfortunately, when you search for ADW, it comes up with the seemingly endless list of themes available.
    Floridadomer likes this.
    11-30-2010 11:12 AM
    Do a search for the developer (Anderweb). It's in his list of apps. Unfortunately, when you search for ADW, it comes up with the seemingly endless list of themes available.
    Found it...thanks!
    11-30-2010 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD