Lotus Notes Traveler Calendar widget?

Aaron C#AC

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of a widget for the Calendar application that is part of Lotus Notes Traveler?
I finally have access to my corp email via my EVO via Traveler. The issue I have now is SMOOTH CALENDAR (an AWESOME WIDGET!!!) does not link to the TRAVELER calendar. I would like a widget of similar size and shape (1x3) that shows the next few calendar apt.

Any ideas are appreciated.
Thanks

wlhnlh

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Same question here. I just implemented my companies email and calendar push using Notes Traveler. The biggest downside is the lack of integration with the calendar and message apps. I was able to set-up Smooth Calendar to open my work/Notes Traveler calendar, but it does not update the widget/quick view on my home screen.

cz9h3d

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm having trouble getting Traveler to work on my rooted Nook Color. It's not able to set up its security correctly..... am I even going to like it once I get it working?

This alone may cause me to drop some $$$$ on an iPad. I believe the mail and calendar data integrates nicely into the existing aps.

faxmonkey

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I'll have to install the latest version of Notes Traveler with Honeycomb support and run HC on the Nook to try it out. I'm also having trouble with Traveler on a autonootered Nook Color.