Best Android smartphones of 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilCIWS

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I still am loving my OG Droid. That's my phone for the year lol. Haven't gotten to play with other phones though. OG Droid gets my vote!

dskwerl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Epic 4G. Love, love, love it.

(Though if I had gone with the Evo instead, I probably would be saying the same thing about it.)

lazarus

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
From a functional/performance standpoint I'd take the Droid X after you replace the awful blur interface with launcher pro. I LOVE the hardware keys- really don't understand why more phones don't have then. It makes sense to different your main buttons with hard pressing.

From a purely looks standpoint I'd say either the incredible or the nexus one... you really just can't beat the sleek hardware HTC produces, and Sense is pretty nice for a stock UI.

lazarus

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Evo is a great piece of hardware too, but Id take the droid x over it because of the hardware keys. The forward facing camera is awesome on the Evo but I haven't encountered any practical use for it so far. That should change in the future as forward facing cameras get more and more prevalent on devices. Man we've been blessed with a pretty amazing selection devices!

Haven't had the opportunity to play with the Galaxy S line much yet but they look impressive as well.

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Epic 4G

The most power and the most features with the best screen. Regardless of number of votes, we all know what the best phone of 2010 is.

Status
Not open for further replies.