Favorite email app?

admiral70

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
What is your favorite email app?

Looking for an app that will allow Gmail and the ability to show unread only emails. Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Doc

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I like Improved Email as it has a great interface and is similar to the Gmail App which I would use if I could get it to access my Yahoo.

Doc

sanibel

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Stock email with MS Exchange works flawlessly! All my contacts/tasks/To Dos/calendar sync automatically with Exchange.

Having said that, if Gmail is your thing, then "stock" isn't the avenue for it.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
My only complaint (really) with the standard HTC mail program was that with Everyone.Net it would occasionally display an error message indicating it was unable to send an email. Went with K9 and it just goes. I tried MailDroid and noted it was very slow to index and show emails in almost all of my folders.

DrSuSE

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Does the GMail app allow you to save attachments directly yet? In the past I have avoided that app because you could only preview (and then maybe save from their depending on the file format).

DrSuSE

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Hrm, I actually found an app called Blackmoon AttachSave that seems to work well and solves the attachment saving issue.

Now if only there was a way to launch GMail so that it would always go into the Account Selection screen (and not whichever account was last viewed) it would be as close to perfect as possible until Android Gmail gains unthreaded viewing.

DrSuSE

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Inquiring minds want to know... ;)
MTG4 here. I have no problem reviewing and downloading attachments via Gmail.

GMail in itself cannot save any attachments... You have to rely on whatever app you preview the attachments in to allow saving.

Blackmoon fixes this.

sanibel

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
GMail in itself cannot save any attachments... You have to rely on whatever app you preview the attachments in to allow saving.

Blackmoon fixes this.

I beg the difference. I just got my MT4G a week ago. I have downloaded several photos I received on my Gmail. I do not have Blackmoon or any other apps similar to it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante