[GAME][FREE][3.0+] SpaceDodge

pointytower

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
This is my first Android game! Please check it out and let me know what you think. Here's the link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pointytower.spacedodge

-Your mission is to dodge the asteroids hurtling toward your ship and survive long enough to beat the high score in this simple, addicting game!

vxYleCLFtaimIZe_MFrb9tbHDsgX7iP9lyn7zXaiErpDGwqiil1eQ50QwvHn285p8Yk=h900-rw
0j1oWMbfLneLlt4MCrh0z9FG3p9_JWvVGcjQIfoFXTA7N7SywbyhJLi0qfkQC80Lxg=h900-rw

Last edited:

greenguppy

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi Bryan

Green Guppy here - posting this here as well as in my Poodle Jump thread in case you don't go back there.

Realised you posted on Play Store as well - thanks for that.

Have downloaded SpaceDodge. I played it on an Acer A500 10.1" tablet. Game play is smooth and responsive. However there is a random flickering horizontal line that moves down the screen - I am guessing it is a background join - make sure you have plenty of overlap on your rendering of your background and this will fix it. Do the meteors travel at different speeds - they all appear the same? Don't know why the meteors would change direction but it is just a game - the wiggle then back on course didn't feel right - maybe you could just have one direction change and then they continue off at that angle. Will wait until you fix the horizontal line then will do a Play Store review.
Cheers
GG

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX