Best Android keyboard of 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RidiculousHat

May 7, 2010
Visit site
swype has changed how people look at touchscreen keyboards-- before, it was something that was always taken for granted. plus it makes my EVO usable with one hand! no contest.

noshftshck16

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
1. Droid X or Droid2 Multi-Touch keyboard.

2. Since i can't get it on my phone right now, stock android.

3. swiftkey since it learns and speeds up text entry

gtricecakes

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey is where is't at. Once Swype comes into Open Beta or out of beta, then maybe we'll compare those, but SwiftKey is pretty awesome!

veryjiggy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Swiftkey! After having used it for over a month, now I have to just type the first letter of the following word, and it guesses it correctly almost 80% of the times!

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Guess i'll have say better keyboard....I change the color look of my screens on a regular basis and better keyboard affords me all the skins I can handle

dmnall

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Stock is my favorite! I had to load a stock Android when I installed the first 2.2 beta for the Captivate!

Cheers,
Charlie

MaxLaw

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Smart Keyboard PRO. I used the trial for about a day and then paid for it. As my ancestry is Scottish, I hate to say that I paid for something when something else could have been used for free, but....

It is intuitive, but still takes a bit of getting used to. Tried Swype and (for me) the learning curve was too high.

FYI, I have a Nexus One, running stock (non-rooted) Android 2.2.1 ("Froyo")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech