Quick Apps is a Symbian style application launcher widget with optional analog clock display that updates in real-time. You can select 5-7 favorite apps from your device and choose from a light or dark theme.

Scan the barcode with your Android phone to download:

12-03-2010 04:11 AM

v1.0 (12/02/2010)
    + Initial release
    12-03-2010 04:12 AM
    Love this app!
    been using it for a bit now.
    Two things. Can the clock become a widget that takes you to the standard clock settings to change alarms, etc.?

Also since it from the contest and I have the apk, how will I be notified of updates with this and myschedule?
    01-19-2011 11:32 AM
    I will make tapping on the clock take you to clock app on the phone in the next update. I actually planned on this already, but got busy with another project.

Since your app wasn't downloaded thru market, you will not be notified automatically when new versions are released. I will do my best to send out updates to all of the contest winners as I release them. If for any reason you didnt get the newest update just shoot me an email and I'll send it right over.
    tony bag o donuts likes this.
    02-01-2011 09:55 AM
    There is an update?
    02-01-2011 09:59 AM
    No, sorry for the confusion. I meant to say, if there is an update and you didnt get it..then shoot me an email.
    02-01-2011 03:54 PM
    Hi, I have just purchased this Apps, I would say, It is Great Apps. Would you add / replace the App shortcut panel to Sound profile selection instead?
    Or make it such that it is selectable.

04-17-2011 05:58 AM
    Jason, how do you create a widget?
    Is SDK required because I recently became interested in creating apps
    and was just wondering.
    05-10-2011 03:11 PM