App for Scheduled Sync (peak/off peak of exchange account)

kC_

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi, Ive ran with nexus for years... had a quick look at a friends HTC M8 today and loved a feature in the account settings where you can set time schedules for accounts to be synced
Ive had a quick search but cannot see an easy way to do this, is there any apps out there that can do this??
Ability to set a schedule on my exchange account so that it stops syncing at 5pm and starts syncing again at a set day/time.

(something simple that does the one feature, I don't want any other features or bloatware)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow, it's not in the Stock E-Mail app? This is usually an Exchange account option, so any other e-mail client that can do Exchange SHOULD have these options. They're usually under ADVANCED settings for the account.

kC_

May 23, 2010
Visit site
with teh stock apps (exchange and now gmail) you have options on when to sync e.g every hour, push or manual... but no options to set automatic time schedules .. i want it automated: (which is possible on for example htc/samsung using peak schedules.. but this isnt an option for Stock android using stock apps, so hoping there is some add on or something (i dont want a different email app... just the scheduling feature if possible)
8am-5pm PUSH
5pm to 8am MANUAL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37