Why are all my Google related apps crashing?

mrwouper

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
all google related apps are crashing

All apps, eg. Gmail, Chrome, and most off all play services crash. Google play services crashes every five seconds and therefore my phone becomes unusable because of the popup.

I have tried clearing out the cache of play services already.
I am using an HTC Desire 816 on android 4.4.2

Cool Dolan

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: all google related apps are crashing

If you are using a custom ROM,try flashing gapps again.
If not try hard reseting your phone,or maybe check if there are gapps for your stock android and flash them. ;)

mrwouper

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for the reply, but i am not using a custom ROM. And i am a complete noob when it comes to android so i dont really know how tocheck for gapps?

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

Gmail has been crashing on me any time I try to send a message from new app. I uninstall updates and go back to factory and it works like a charm. Don't know what happened worked for 2 weeks and then just stopped.

Posted via the Android Central App

Me Chelle

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I have had the same issues and it is always a good idea to completely shut down your device and then reboot it since it seems like there are some unfinished updates from google play store that have caused me problems with my App's in general. Since I don't always use the preinstalled App's on my phone when checking my email or searching for something this has led to a weird system hiccup that stops the default settings for some of my google apps to become unselected for some reason. Like the sync options, my notifications and login info for the play store. I don't know exactly what you are experiencing with your device but another simple thing to do is to uninstall the last few third party applications to make sure you don't have an issue with any of them. I have had some luck fixing my google apps by uninstalling just the last updates from the google apps through the play store since in the section of "My App's" I can see what was recently updated and just go through the list easily. Then after turning off my phone I reinstall them. I know this isn't necessarily going to completely fix what really caused the issue but it is worth trying.

Kevin Armstrong4

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
All my apps keep crashing everyday all day and they are doing nothing to stop it slow loading glitching restarting changing your profile and allowing others to call and harass me at all times of the night and day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos