Why does my phone show google wearable service running when I never had a wearable device?

Cattress11

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
I have a Motorola Droid Razr XT912, running JB 4.1.2. I never had a wearable device, in fact I never even paired my phone with Bluetooth. I cannot find any wearable apps ever downloaded from the playstore. When I review my running apps, I have 2 separate apps running by the name of Google Services. One of the apps says there are 2 processes and 6 services: Device Connection, Goggle Location, Brokered Fitness, NLP Location Receiver, Google Location Manager, and Dispatching Services for the "Main Process" in use, and "Service WearableService" in use. The other Google Service app has 1 process and 3 services: Network Location, Gcm, and Google Messaging Services, for the Main process (gapps). How do I get rid of the wearable service/device connection? Will I have to root my phone? The only explanation I can think of for where it came from is that someone close to me loaded it to spy on me, but they hid it well.

stepho2016

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I have a Motorola Droid Razr XT912, running JB 4.1.2. I never had a wearable device, in fact I never even paired my phone with Bluetooth. I cannot find any wearable apps ever downloaded from the playstore. When I review my running apps, I have 2 separate apps running by the name of Google Services. One of the apps says there are 2 processes and 6 services: Device Connection, Goggle Location, Brokered Fitness, NLP Location Receiver, Google Location Manager, and Dispatching Services for the "Main Process" in use, and "Service WearableService" in use. The other Google Service app has 1 process and 3 services: Network Location, Gcm, and Google Messaging Services, for the Main process (gapps). How do I get rid of the wearable service/device connection? Will I have to root my phone? The only explanation I can think of for where it came from is that someone close to me loaded it to spy on me, but they hid it well.