Beautiful Widgets refuses to install

ladyknight

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Greetings!

I purchased Beautiful Widgets, however it will not download and install. It says it's starting up the download, then just quits, and shows "install" again. I've tried over and over for the last several hours, no dice. HELP!

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Make sure you're connected to all Google services. Easiest way to do this is open GTalk and message someone. The Market can't/won't access your Google Checkout account unless everything is running and authorized.

Reactions: ladyknight

ladyknight

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you're connected to all Google services. Easiest way to do this is open GTalk and message someone. The Market can't/won't access your Google Checkout account unless everything is running and authorized.

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind for the future, however it has already been purchased, and I have purchased and downloaded other stuff since then. Everything else has worked like a charm, just not this app :(

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Not sure it'll work, but it can't hurt to clear the data on the Market (Settings>Applications>Manage Applications> Market and hit Clear Data).

Reactions: ladyknight