jtemple33

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
How do I put apps on to the SD card in the easiest way possible? Also, how can i check the available memory? I can't seem to find that.

Thanks if anyone knows.

702DROID

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
apps2sd need to be implemented in a custom rom (for some reason it wont work on the stock sprint rom) there is a widget in the market for internal memory and also sd card memory if you dont wanna have to go into all the menus to check memory can search the market for G3 will bring up both of those mentioned

jtemple33

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
do you think it will ever be possible to do it on the stock sprint rom through an update or adapted version of apps2sd or will i have to put on a custom rom?

boomhower1820

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
No one can tell if it will every come in a stock rom, doubtful though. I would strongly suggest rooting and flashing to a custom rom. It isn't that difficult and really opens up what you can do with your phone. From the start of your reading to having a flashed phone should take you less than an hour.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
do you think it will ever be possible to do it on the stock sprint rom through an update or adapted version of apps2sd or will i have to put on a custom rom?
Apps2SD requires a custom boot image, a script to set up the links to the SD card partition and a correctly partitioned card. Until Google decides to implement it in the OS, you'll need to flash a custom ROM and set up the SD card - either manually or by using scripts in a recovery image.

If you want or need...or think you want or need Apps2Sd then you're going to have to root the device and flash a new ROM at a minimum.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty