Need Help Finding App: Forms

KenshoSC

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello all. Not sure this is the right spot but I need some help finding a decent forms app that does not cost a bunch.

Background: I run an EVO and have a TAB that I want to be able to use in my business. I do property management so I need to do inspections.

Currently I am using Evernote to write up reports and although there are other similar products, I really like the way it incorporates the pictures into the report.

I have tried out SpringPad and it is basically the same as evernote.

The closest I have found is Pronto Forms but they want $25 a month per device which seems a bit steep. It has come customization but it is another step up in price.

I also gave a look at Formotus and for the low low price of $5K they will create one form plus a monthly fee per device.

I am just thinking there HAS to be something out there I am missing especially given how hard it is to find anything in the market.

So any thoughts?

Thanks!!!!

CanvasChris

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Try Canvas at Canvas - Smart Apps for Smartphones.

We allow you to build mobile data collection applications for Android, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile - with iPhone and iPad coming in the next month or so.

We also have hundreds of pre-built applications, so you don't have to spend a ton of time building apps from scratch. Each of our pre-built applications can be customized, improved and extended by you.

Things to peruse:
Blog entry on how to build a Signature Capture app shown running on Android in 5 minutes
Blog entry on how to build an app shown running on BlackBerry - includes a video walk through
Browse our pre-built data collection apps and forms

Let me know if you have any questions and don't hesitate to contact us on our Contact Us page.
Thanks
-Chris

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1