Pure Calendar Donate App question

mostendorf34

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Hey i have the Pure Calendar Donate App on my mot. droid and after entering in some dates and having them update the widget on one of my home screens i noticed a typo and also added in a date that was earlier than any of the other entered dates.
I fixed the typo and saved that and my newly added event and it shows it in my calendar when i click on it to edit anything but it is not updating my changes on the actual widget on my homescreen and is very annoying, does anyone know a way to refresh the widget or another way to fix this?

Thanks for any help!

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
are you killing it with a task manager by accident? mine just updates (i have pure agenda) on its own. what is the update interval in the settings for it?

mostendorf34

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
are you killing it with a task manager by accident? mine just updates (i have pure agenda) on its own. what is the update interval in the settings for it?

i was killing it with advanced task manager maybe that was the problem i will check it out, although when i click the menu button while on the edit calendar option i then hit "more" and "settings" changing the update interval isn't an option for me, is that something you change when you make the widget originally?

edit: also i restarted my phone after changing the "vocode" and my calendar widget was updated but i'd still like a way to have it done automatically without restarting my phone lol

Last edited:

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
killing it with task manager is the problem. it becomes a static image basically if you kill the process behind it.

if you really want to keep using the task manager, just add it to the exclude list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome