Hey i have the Pure Calendar Donate App on my mot. droid and after entering in some dates and having them update the widget on one of my home screens i noticed a typo and also added in a date that was earlier than any of the other entered dates.
    I fixed the typo and saved that and my newly added event and it shows it in my calendar when i click on it to edit anything but it is not updating my changes on the actual widget on my homescreen and is very annoying, does anyone know a way to refresh the widget or another way to fix this?

Thanks for any help!
    12-27-2009 04:55 PM
    are you killing it with a task manager by accident? mine just updates (i have pure agenda) on its own. what is the update interval in the settings for it?
    12-27-2009 05:25 PM
    are you killing it with a task manager by accident? mine just updates (i have pure agenda) on its own. what is the update interval in the settings for it?
    i was killing it with advanced task manager maybe that was the problem i will check it out, although when i click the menu button while on the edit calendar option i then hit "more" and "settings" changing the update interval isn't an option for me, is that something you change when you make the widget originally?

edit: also i restarted my phone after changing the "vocode" and my calendar widget was updated but i'd still like a way to have it done automatically without restarting my phone lol
    12-27-2009 05:41 PM
    killing it with task manager is the problem. it becomes a static image basically if you kill the process behind it.

if you really want to keep using the task manager, just add it to the exclude list
    12-27-2009 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD