I was using Google maps pretty frequently with no issues until recently. Then it started acting up. The issues are:
    -Maps finds the location and loads the directions, but as soon as I go to start the route it loses the location. This isn't a problem with my GPS because it works fine with all of my other apps that use it, such as weather apps. I have also downloaded GPS Status and Toolbox from the Play store and it hasn't helped.
    -IF it finds the gps signal, which it rarely does, it won't give me warning on the turn by turn voice navigation. It says to take the turn as I get to it, but won't give me a "turn left in .25 miles" or anything like that.

I've cleared the cache, cleared the data, and uninstalled the updates and I still have this issue. It's really a problem for me because I almost got stranded in another state last week when it decided to crash. If anyone has any help, it'd be much appreciated!
    12-31-2014 11:05 AM
    Application manager. Go to Maps. Uninstall the update. They've "improved" it again. (I think the next improvement is in case you're offline, you don't have to download any maps - because all it will show is a blank screen and a dot for where you are on it, whether you're on line or not. The one after that will be version 6 - but for $25, for those who don't back up older versions.)
    12-31-2014 11:15 AM
    I've already uninstalled the updates and it didn't do anything unfortunately
    12-31-2014 08:00 PM