[FREE] [GAME] Granny vs. Zombies! My very FIRST game release.-grannypromo.png

Granny vs. Zombies. You must help Granny escape the zombies!

Download link:

Happy holidays everyone!

I’m a one man team and I’ve created this game just as a part-time hobby. It should be fun for all ages as I tried to design it as a casual game with VERY simple gameplay and easy to figure out controls. The game is completely FREE with a few scattered ads… There are no in-app purchases or anything like that. No special permissions required.

I hope you all enjoy the game... it was a definitely a great learning experience for me. I truly enjoyed the process of creating this game and now I hope others can enjoy my labor of love. I know the game isn't for everyone. But, hopefully, it finds a few fans from this post. Please let me know what you think and thank you again for your time.

[FREE] [GAME] Granny vs. Zombies! My very FIRST game release.-promo.png

Download link:
    Attached Thumbnails [FREE] [GAME] Granny vs. Zombies! My very FIRST game release.-granny_vs_zombies_promo1.png  
    12-31-2014 01:49 PM
    Thanks for checking it out! How would you improve the controls? I'd be happy to try to improve it for the next version.
    12-31-2014 02:49 PM
    On-screen controls or non-visible controls? Which would you all prefer?
    01-02-2015 09:11 AM
    Very nice game! Really fun and love the graphics
    01-10-2015 09:45 PM