Custom Activity/Event Tracker?

SoupRGyro

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Looking for recommendations on a event tracker similar to an exercise tracker but can be used for any type of event. It would track by date and be extractable or easily copy/paste into a spreadsheet/document. Ideally, there would be no size limit for each entry or number of entries.

I tried to use Google Keep for this purpose, but it has limits on size and isn't very copy friendly.

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Looking for recommendations on a event tracker similar to an exercise tracker but can be used for any type of event. It would track by date and be extractable or easily copy/paste into a spreadsheet/document. Ideally, there would be no size limit for each entry or number of entries.

I tried to use Google Keep for this purpose, but it has limits on size and isn't very copy friendly.

How about creating a spreadsheet with Google Drive and using that to keep your data/log events? It could also be exported to Excel if you want to edit or view on a Windows PC.

SoupRGyro

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
That solution works, but I was hoping for something a tad more elegant. I had not used Drive in a while and there is a Sheets app from Google for editting Drive spreadsheets, so that will work for now. Thank you for the feedback!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781