Looking for recommendations on a event tracker similar to an exercise tracker but can be used for any type of event. It would track by date and be extractable or easily copy/paste into a spreadsheet/document. Ideally, there would be no size limit for each entry or number of entries.

I tried to use Google Keep for this purpose, but it has limits on size and isn't very copy friendly.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-01-2015 10:34 AM
    Looking for recommendations on a event tracker similar to an exercise tracker but can be used for any type of event. It would track by date and be extractable or easily copy/paste into a spreadsheet/document. Ideally, there would be no size limit for each entry or number of entries.

I tried to use Google Keep for this purpose, but it has limits on size and isn't very copy friendly.

How about creating a spreadsheet with Google Drive and using that to keep your data/log events? It could also be exported to Excel if you want to edit or view on a Windows PC.
    01-01-2015 10:28 PM
    That solution works, but I was hoping for something a tad more elegant. I had not used Drive in a while and there is a Sheets app from Google for editting Drive spreadsheets, so that will work for now. Thank you for the feedback!

01-02-2015 01:49 PM