I have samsung galaxy trend plus and once i installed dungeon hunter 4 and it worked Perfectly.. after some time i unnistalled it.... after 5-6 months i wanted to play it again, so i installed it but when i wanted to start aplication it force close it self.... i tryed reinstalling it, same problem every time..and yeah, i download it from play store both times...... i dont know what to do, the first time runned perfectly.....help me please..... sorry if there is any mistakes in spelling, my english is litlle ruff ahahaha
    01-05-2015 06:37 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's possible that in the interim, you installed something else that is now conflicting with that game. You could try uninstalling some of your other recent apps, then try running the game again.

It's also possible that the game developers haven't kept up with certain system updates on your phone (either from Samsung or from Google). You could try sending an email to the game developer: android.support@gameloft.com

You could try wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps in this video, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. When complete, then select Reboot System Now.

jovanzivkovic23 likes this.
    01-05-2015 02:19 PM
    You might be running out of memory
    01-10-2015 09:43 PM
    The game might of been updated. It really shouldn't run on your phone anyway.
    The Trend only has 512mb ram.

Dungeon Hunter 4*Recommended System Requirements:

1 GHz or higher CPU; 2 GB ram, *Tegra 3, SGX 544, Quad Core Mali 400, Adreno 225 or higher, 1.1 gb free space*and*2.3+*Android O/S

Looks like the minumum requirements are 512mb ram.
    Found that on another site.

The Trend is 512mb ram and 4gb Rom.

So how much storage space do you have free.
    01-10-2015 10:38 PM