Why are my Android games forceclosing?

jovanzivkovic23

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
android game force close

I have samsung galaxy trend plus and once i installed dungeon hunter 4 and it worked Perfectly.. after some time i unnistalled it.... after 5-6 months i wanted to play it again, so i installed it but when i wanted to start aplication it force close it self.... i tryed reinstalling it, same problem every time..and yeah, i download it from play store both times...... i dont know what to do, the first time runned perfectly.....help me please..... sorry if there is any mistakes in spelling, my english is litlle ruff ahahaha :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: android game force close

Welcome to Android Central! It's possible that in the interim, you installed something else that is now conflicting with that game. You could try uninstalling some of your other recent apps, then try running the game again.

It's also possible that the game developers haven't kept up with certain system updates on your phone (either from Samsung or from Google). You could try sending an email to the game developer: android.support@gameloft.com

You could try wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps in this video, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. When complete, then select Reboot System Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TZnLiYbwEY

walterg1

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: android game force close

The game might of been updated. It really shouldn't run on your phone anyway.
The Trend only has 512mb ram.

Game

Dungeon Hunter 4*Recommended System Requirements:

1 GHz or higher CPU; 2 GB ram, *Tegra 3, SGX 544, Quad Core Mali 400, Adreno 225 or higher, 1.1 gb free space*and*2.3+*Android O/S

Edit.

Looks like the minumum requirements are 512mb ram.
Found that on another site.

The Trend is 512mb ram and 4gb Rom.

So how much storage space do you have free.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac