Anyone else having this Facebook issue?

dreedy01

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Wondering if anyone else has been having issues with the Facebook for Android app not posting status updates to the news feed at all? I've been having this issue with the application for about 2 months now where if you update a status within the app, it doesn't post it to the news feed but just to your wall and no one else can view the update. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the updates. I have cleared the data cache also. Either have fixed the issue. I have also contacted the dev several times with absolutely no response what so ever. I've seen on several reviews on AC and Facebook that other ppl are experiencing the same issue. Does anyone know what is wrong and if it can be fixed?

Ashton

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm having this issue too. It has been noted on numerous forums for Android and iPhone within Facebook's help section. I don't think it is a problem with the application but rather a problem with our profiles not giving the application permission to publish onto the news feed. Just any help getting in touch with someone from Facebook would be helpful. Here some some of the links to the forums and a good tipb.com article about the exact same problem with iPhone.

Wall posts not updating on NewsFeed | Facebook

Status updates not posting to News Feed : Post all complaints here!! | Facebook

Facebook on Iphone status updates wont post to news Feeds ????? | Facebook

PICTURES AND STATUS UPDATES WON'T POST TO THE NEWSFEED. | Facebook

iPhone Bugs: Facebook status updates not entering live feed, iPhone privacy settings missing | TiPb

Any suggestions anyone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci