I keep hearing about controlling your dvr from android, can this be done with time Warner cable in NYC?
    12-09-2010 02:45 PM
    I haven't heard of anything for Time Warner yet but I'd love it being that I'm a customer.
    12-10-2010 02:10 AM
    I was also looking for an app but have yet to find one. You can control your DVR from the browser on your Incredible (or any browser for that matter). Make sure you have enrolled in TW's "My Services" (which is different than enrolling for online billpay) then go to https://mdvr.timewarnercable.com/login and once you sign in you will see your shows that are scheduled to record and you can add, edit, delete etc.

Pretty handy!
    12-10-2010 03:04 PM
    Do I have to set up my DVR? the website says there is no DVR service but I have two!
    12-11-2010 06:32 PM
    I was also looking for an app but have yet to find one. You can control your DVR from the browser on your Incredible (or any browser for that matter). Make sure you have enrolled in TW's "My Services" (which is different than enrolling for online billpay) then go to https://mdvr.timewarnercable.com/login and once you sign in you will see your shows that are scheduled to record and you can add, edit, delete etc.

Pretty handy!
    Thanks for the tip.
    12-11-2010 07:54 PM

Pretty handy!
    I did this, but I am not seeing where it lists the shows I am recording and any options to edit or add shows. And your link isn't taking me anywhere. Can you elaborate a little more on exactly where to go on the my services page?
    02-16-2011 02:29 AM
    dish network has this app, works great. I don't think time warner has one yet.
    02-16-2011 07:05 AM
    I did this, but I am not seeing where it lists the shows I am recording and any options to edit or add shows. And your link isn't taking me anywhere. Can you elaborate a little more on exactly where to go on the my services page?
    Just to make sure, are you signed in? Make sure you're signed in to the service.

The link should work..
    02-16-2011 09:26 AM
    This app is so old skool! DISH Network has an app that lets you control your DVR just like this app except it allows you to WATCH live TV and all those DVR recordings. I work in DISH's tech support so I for one was very eager when they released this last year. For you Android owners check it out, watching TV on your phone is already happening today. Don't be fooled by providers offering technology of the past.
    03-11-2011 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD