Along with the Gmail app updates there was also updates for YouTube, voice search and my favorite Chrome to phone now has history! I haven't had a chance to test out the other stuff yet but I will when i get home

Beamed up from DROIDX using Tapatalk
    12-09-2010 04:27 PM
    Along with the Gmail app updates there was also updates for YouTube, voice search and my favorite Chrome to phone now has history! I haven't had a chance to test out the other stuff yet but I will when i get home

Beamed up from DROIDX using Tapatalk
    I read there was a Gmail update, but have not seen that it actually happened on my phone. How do we know?
    12-10-2010 07:24 AM
    I read there was a Gmail update, but have not seen that it actually happened on my phone. How do we know?
    Nevermind. It hasn't updated for me because it's for Froyo....which I will likely never see since I'm on a Samsung Captivate.
    12-10-2010 07:54 AM
    Maps update should be coming in the next couple of days. I have a feeling this will be a great update (vector maps/caching).
    12-10-2010 09:17 AM
    Maps update should be coming in the next couple of days. I have a feeling this will be a great update (vector maps/caching).
    That will be an epic update. Overall this has been a crazy time for Google lately.

- 2.3 SDK released
    - 3.0 previewed
    - Tablet previewed
    - Chrome OS laptop released
    - Chrome browser update with App Store
    - Youtube update
    - Chrome to Phone update
    - Gmail update
    - Voice Search update
    - recent update to Google Docs for Mobile Editing

Add in the pending update to Maps and this has been a good time to be a Google customer.
    12-10-2010 10:39 AM
    Google never rests! i love it!
    12-10-2010 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD