I recently switched to android from Windows Phone and I'm surprised that I haven't been able to find a weather app that includes precipitation amounts listed hourly. I was using Amazing Weather HD on WP (I tried to put the link here but I'm not allowed to since I'm a newb here) and can't find anything like it. BTW, the android app of the same name is totally different.

I live in the Pacific Northwest and the precipitation percentage is always high so that info is useless to me. What I need is the amount of rain that's projected to come down at different times of the day, in inches or millimeters, so I can plan my outdoor work accordingly.
    01-07-2015 06:45 PM
    I recently switched to android from Windows Phone and I'm surprised that I haven't been able to find a weather app that includes precipitation amounts listed hourly. I was using Amazing Weather HD on WP (I tried to put the link here but I'm not allowed to since I'm a newb here) and can't find anything like it. BTW, the android app of the same name is totally different.

I live in the Pacific Northwest and the precipitation percentage is always high so that info is useless to me. What I need is the amount of rain that's projected to come down at different times of the day, in inches or millimeters, so I can plan my outdoor work accordingly.
    Give WeatherBug a try: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android&hl=en
    01-07-2015 07:59 PM
    Thanks for the advice, unfortunately weatherbug didn't break down the precipitation amounts hourly, only the average for the day. I did try accuweather which lists that info when I scroll through the hourly forecast hour by hour. Ideally I'd like to see that info in a graph so I'm still open to suggestions...
    01-16-2015 08:26 PM
    Think arcus app does but not 100%
    01-20-2015 06:49 PM
    01-22-2015 02:29 AM