[NEW/APP][2.3+][Material] Password Creator - Christmas SALE

Marurban

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
attachment.php

Hey all, I would like to present to you my application, it is my first app which I released to market.
Clean, simple and material design on your device from android 2.3+

Nowadays, every website is vulnerable to hackers. So our data are not safe everywhere. You shouldn't have one, two or even three main passwords for all your accounts. If you want to feel safe you should have in each of them their own password, independent of the others. Password Creator will create it for you and make it easier to manage them.

Password Creator is an application which allow you easily generate and manage your unique passwords for everything. Additionally, you can change each list and generate a password, in its sole discretion. Additional options, such as exclusion and repeat will ensure that your password will stronger.
Built-in manager will help you remember all of your passwords, categorize them and keep in one place.
You can feel safe because passwords are stored in encrypted DataBase with AES algorithm (128Bit key - depends on your password). Additionally there is NO Internet connection permission, so you can be sure that your passwords never will leak outside your smartphone.

Manager and settings are safely because of main password which you have to only remember.
All these function in fully responsible and easy material design with backward compatibility to android 2.3.
Of course you can import and export your password, move them to other device - just do it with current password.

FEATURES of Password Creator:
• Fully editable lists from which you generate your password
• Categories with ability to define your own
• Manager to store all your passwords
• History of generated passwords if you want get one back
• Material design starting with version 2.3+
• No internet connection required

Full version:
• Unlimited passwords in the manager
• Unlimited history
• Unlimited categories
• Lists are editable

Download:

I will be very grateful for any feedback, not only if you have issues. All comments and ideas are welcome.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: [NEW/APP][2.3+][Material] Password Creator - Material design from android 2.3+

Thanks for the link!

Marurban

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: [NEW/APP][2.3+][Material] Password Creator - Material design from android 2.3+

Upcoming new version with fixes for tablets, rate bar. App is ready now to translate to different languages and prepared for future encrypting algorithm. Now is DES with 64bit key -> will be AES with 256bit key.

Marurban

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
New update 1.1.5 already available in Play Store

CHRISTMAS SALE
BUY PREMIUM FEATURES FOR THE LOWEST PRICE

Features
• Christmas icon - there is also Christmas tree in app
• Password can be PASSPHRASE (any characters) or PIN (you can change it in settings and choose keyboard type)
• Default login screen - you can choose if it should be generator or manager

Security
• The application logs out now correctly - you have to login every time you leave, close the app or turn off the screen
• Bug fixes