I know Jerry started a similar thread back in '10 but I thought it may be time for an update and I'm curious to know what feature is best/unique for your use.

So, what's your favorite launcher and WHY?

What is the worse launcher to you and WHY?
    01-12-2015 08:26 AM
    Favourite launcher is a toss up between Google Now and Nova Prime. Normally when I use Nova I have it sent up pretty much like the Google Now launcher. If I had to choose I would select Nova - it has everything that I would possibly need in a launcher. Great customisability, super fast, smooth and easy to play about with.

I don't really have a worse launcher, as there are too many launchers to play about with. I'm sure along the way I will discover a few nasty launchers, the only one I can think of right now would have to be the launcher 8. It looked weird on my Note 4 I thought.

In saying that, my Note 4 rocking the latest version of touchwiz is a match made in heaven for me. Looking forward to lollipop update, if I don't like that then off to Nova we go
    01-12-2015 09:36 AM
    I'm a Nova Prime fan. I've been using it so long that I took it for granted.

It's highly customizable
    It's fast
    It's compatible (with most icon sets)
    It's glitch-free (for me anyways)
    It's allows you to save multiple configurations.

I tried switching to Apex Pro and its decent but not as smooth as Nova Prime IME.

I've used Go in past and its nice but I prefer Nova.

My least favored launcher is the stock Google launcher as its just too plain for my tastes. I like a little topping on my salad and the stock launcher is like plain raw spinach with no dressing at all.
    01-12-2015 09:45 AM
    Nova prime as well. If I had to choose some features ...

Gestures.
    Swipe actions for icons.
    Nova actions & activities.
    Tabs & folders in the drawer.

No way back to another launcher without them.
    01-12-2015 09:55 AM
    Haha I'm not a fan of any salad tbh On my S4 I loved Nova and I loved downloading all the icon packs and tweeking it here and there, but on my Note 4 I'm happy with what Samsung gave me. This will prob change in a few months though when I start to look at the new HTC phones, new Samsung phones, new LG etc... I tend to jump from phone to phone, hopefully this time, between touchwiz and Nova I will stay with the Note 4 until at least the Note 5 is here
    01-12-2015 09:55 AM
    I like Aviate because it organizes my apps for me in an attractive and logical fashion. It displays different features based on location and the contacts list is nice too.
    01-13-2015 07:31 AM
    I like Aviate because it organizes my apps for me in an attractive and logical fashion. It displays different features based on location and the contacts list is nice too.
    I tried Aviate for a few days, it was really good - just couldn't get used to the new layout. What phone are you using it on?
    01-14-2015 02:59 AM
    Galaxy Note Edge
    01-14-2015 08:05 AM