I'm looking for some good apps to download for my Note 4
    01-12-2015 03:13 PM
    Welcome to the forums (if you aren't new, I am on the tapatalk app and I can't see when members started). What kind of apps are you looking for? Games, notes, etc...

From an AOSP M8
    01-12-2015 03:22 PM

SQLite Editor?

Signal Check?

Office Suite?

The best apps for you may be apps that no one else on the entire forum would use. The best apps for most of us may be apps that you would never use. "What's a good texting app?" would be closer, but "good" is a matter of opinion.

Your best bet is to look through the Play Store, or Amazon's App Store and see what catches your eye. You can install any free app, try it out and if you don't like it, uninstall it. If you think you might want to have it available in the future, but you don't want it on your phone now, use an app like App Backup & Restore to make a backup of it, which you can keep on a computer. If you like it, but there are some features available only in a paid version, decide whether it's worth that much to you. (Careful - some apps are only 99 cents, but a few hundred of them could cost as much as your phone.)

Also read our News section (see the top of the page) and see what's been announced. Read "Android app" sites. If it can be done on an Android phone, there's probably an app for it.
    01-12-2015 03:47 PM