Home screen app question

ptb127

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
There was a thread earlier today that had a detailed list of 10 apps that are must have and now I cant find it. The app that allows you to have 7 home screens was one top one.

Anyway, what is the app that can allow you to have 7 home screens on a droid?

Also, I am looking for the iBreivary app. I know it was in the app market the last time I had a Droid (8 days ago) and now its not there.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
There are three home screens that I know of that can have 7 or more screens. PandaHome, OpenHome, and Home++. Each has its own take on extras. I use Pandahome because I like the side docks that you can have.

Ibreviary does seem to be missing for the app market. I even found a site that has a QR code and that isn't working anymore.

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
If you want an app that *just* gives you more home screens, check out Launcher+ beta. It's made by the devs of Home++, but without any of the features besides the added home screens.

ptb127

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I bought GDE and am using the Hero theme right now.. Works pretty good I must say!

I found that iBreviary site and e-mailed the developed asking him why the app disappeared from Android Marketplace. I had to translate it though using Google translator because the site was in Italian. Anyway, I haven't received a response yet though.

There are three home screens that I know of that can have 7 or more screens. PandaHome, OpenHome, and Home++. Each has its own take on extras. I use Pandahome because I like the side docks that you can have.

Ibreviary does seem to be missing for the app market. I even found a site that has a QR code and that isn't working anymore.

ptb127

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I still can't find the iBreviary app and I e-mailed the guy from the site two days ago and still no response. I am hoping they restore it to the market soon. It was my most used app on the iPhone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21