I was wondering if android had an app like palringo messenger or beejive the reason is i have it on my iphone and seem its better than having yahoo, aim, msn since i use them all. Also Does android have a xbox live, or psn application? So far seems im going to buy an Evo or the epic im going to wait till after jan 6 to make my choice after the CES.
    12-12-2010 05:25 PM
    Can't answer your second question, but here is the answer to your first one. Also, check out these apps on AppBrain.
    12-12-2010 05:46 PM
    I don't believe there are any PSN or Xbox live Apps for Android as it stands right now. There IS an application for PSN Trophies, though. You can read more about it here.
    12-12-2010 06:03 PM
    yeah i have that on my iphone also. Its ok if they're not available the main thing is having an im app.
    12-12-2010 06:39 PM
    I don't believe there are any PSN or Xbox live Apps for Android as it stands right now. There IS an application for PSN Trophies, though. You can read more about it here.
    They're have been plenty of XBox Live apps. XBox Live Statistics, for one. Spark 360 (still preferred it when it was free, though...)
    12-12-2010 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD