I recently read an article online from a news website about many individuals employing systems that verify that a person is real before the call is transferred to the intended recipient. From the article I saw this, "...only lets callers through if they press 1 -- something a "robocaller" can't do."

I've spent about an hour looking through the marketplace for such a system and I must not be searching the right keywords because I'm not coming up with what I want. Is there not an app out there that does this - answers the caller, asks them to press 1 to continue, then hang up if they don't? And if they do press 1 and nobody answers, have it go to voicemail or have it record a message onto the phone?

There's got to be an app like that on the market. What am I doing wrong?
    01-21-2015 07:31 PM
    I recently read an article online from a news website about many individuals employing systems that verify that a person is real before the call is transferred to the intended recipient. From the article I saw this, "...only lets callers through if they press 1 -- something a "robocaller" can't do."

I've spent about an hour looking through the marketplace for such a system and I must not be searching the right keywords because I'm not coming up with what I want. Is there not an app out there that does this - answers the caller, asks them to press 1 to continue, then hang up if they don't? And if they do press 1 and nobody answers, have it go to voicemail or have it record a message onto the phone?

There's got to be an app like that on the market. What am I doing wrong?
    I've gone through the Play Store and did a quick search online to no avail. Where did you read this article?
    01-22-2015 10:39 AM
    10tv/content/stories/2015/01/20/consumer-10-tips-how-to-stop-unwanted-robocalls-from-telemarketers.html

That's a dot com by the way.
    01-22-2015 12:28 PM
    I've gone through the Play Store and did a quick search online to no avail. Where did you read this article?
    You still there sir?
    01-23-2015 05:00 PM