How do I play my music offline for FREE?

TrishArtist

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm a new Android user and I have to say that trying to find a way to play music I purchased offline is getting beyond frustrating! Every app I find wants a monthly subscription fee. Seriously? I already bought the music once. I don't want to have to pay each month for the privilege of listening to that music offline. In addition, I have tons of songs in my music library so I have no interest in downloading the entire playlist to my phone. I would like to just transfer a small playlist onto my SD card so I can listen offline without eating up my data plan.

Am I missing something?? Is there an app for this? I'm not opposed to paying a small price for the app itself but find it ridiculous to pay monthly just to listen to songs I already paid for!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which music services have you tried? With Google Play Music, you can download purchased music for offline listening directly on your phone. You can also download it on your computer (from your Google Music Library website), and copy those music files to a microSD card, then put that card in your phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12