When will Sirius update its app for Howard Stern's channels?

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Yea it should have been there the same day he made the announcement. According to Stern when he made the announcement he said the app now has the channel and is up and running on the same day.

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
About time. Too bad though since I am cancelling my subscription over their lousy programming changes

Catdaddy327

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having any problems streaming the Sirius/XM Android app via 3G or 4G on their Evo? The streaming works well when the phone is hooked up to a wifi connection. My understanding from searching the net is that this problem cropped up after the EVO software update to 3.70.651.1.

Last edited:

wpavlik2

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
If you are a subscriber then it just costs an additional 2.99 a month for online streaming. The mobile app is considered part of the online service.
Yes, and if you are an XM subscriber, you need to subscribe to "Best of Sirius" to get Stern on the Android app.
So it's gonna cost me just under 8 bucks a month to be able to listen to Stern's channels on my Android.I think I'll skip it.

HYDE

Banned
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
How do you update the app? Since its not a market app.

I am still running 1. Something

Not sure if this will help, but try having it sent to you from Sirius/XM. Then just install is using App Installer.

SIRIUS|XM on Android

Yes, and if you are an XM subscriber, you need to subscribe to "Best of Sirius" to get Stern on the Android app.
So it's gonna cost me just under 8 bucks a month to be able to listen to Stern's channels on my Android.I think I'll skip it.

$8 a month will allow you to listen to it on a smartphone, computer, iPad, etc. That is a steal. Most people pay $15ish a month for just being able to listen to it in their car.

HYDE

Banned
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I can only get mine to work on wifi. anyone else having that problem?

If you updated to the latest 3.7 software, you probably won't be able to listen to this app or other streaming audio apps. I updated and lost Sirius, went back to 3.29 and have it back.

It is an issue with Sprint, not the app.

moonoverparma00

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
If you updated to the latest 3.7 software, you probably won't be able to listen to this app or other streaming audio apps. I updated and lost Sirius, went back to 3.29 and have it back.

It is an issue with Sprint, not the app.
how did you go back to 3.29?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith